Everything about Rotting Paradise with cover and sample track!
Finally we can bring you all the info about our upcoming second album "Rotting Paradise", along with the cover artwork and a sample track!
The album was recorded at four different location and mixed and mastered at a fifth. The drums were recorded over a couple of days at Soundlab Studios. The guitars (all digital this time) were recorded at Johan from This Haven's house, while the bass was recorded at my house and the vocals in Coldworker Studios. After all that, Dan Swanö mixed and mastered everything at his own Unisound Studios.
1. Reversing the Order (Bertilsson)
2. Citizens of the Cyclopean Maze (Jakobson//Fornbrant)
3. Symptoms of Sickness (Bertilsson/Schröder//Pålsson)
4. The Black Dog Syndrome (Pålsson)
5. Comatose State (Bertilsson)
6. Paradox Lost (Jakobson)
7. The Last Bitter Twist (Schröder/Jakobson//Fornbrant)
8. Seizures (Bertilsson//Fornbrant)
9. The Machine (Jakobson/Fornbrant//Jakobson)
10. I am the Doorway (Jakobson)
11. Scare Tactics (Pålsson)
12. Deliverance of the Rejected (Jakobson//Fornbrant)
The Japanese album will include a 13th track, a cover version of Sepultura's "Necromancer".
Two more songs were recorded during the session ("Cold World Paranoia", "Identify with the Aggressor") which will end up on a split 7" EP during the year. More info to come about that.
Orion Landau from Relapse has yet again graced our album with an AMAZING artwork. The picture above is the front of the CD, the rest you'll have to wait for but it's very disturbing images that all go along with the concept of "Rotting Paradise". The CD will be a six-panel digipack with a 12-panel booklet. The album will also be released on vinyl in a gatefold cover with a slightly different front image.
The exact release dates are yet to be confirmed but it's early May worldwide.
Click on the media player below to hear "Citizens of the Cyclopean Maze", the entire song.
Give us your comments below. We are very satisfied with all aspects of this album and can't wait until it's released!